A short post in anticipation of a long day tomorrow

Tomorrow Ty will be back at Sloan Kettering for a PET and CT scan.  It is just 1/2 hour test, but I'm sure we'll be there ALL DAY.  Leave here at 7AM to get into Manhattan by 9:30/10.  He's not allowed to eat or drink anything until the test is over and it isn't scheduled until 1PM so I'm sure I will be absolutely tortured for the first six hours of the day.  It will go something like this... "I want snack, I want snack, I want snack, I want snack, I want snack... Ma-MEEEEEEE.... I want snack, I want snack, I want snack..." and so on. 

As long as there are no surprises, it is likely that we will start chemo on Tuesday and our first set of IVs will be given over the course of three days.  Wish us luck!  In fact, speaking of luck, we have a favor to ask.  It comes two-fold from Lou and I.  First, please don't send us any chain emails that warn about the need to pass along the message or be faced with gazillion years of bad luck, because we don't typically participate but we don't want to take any chances at this time.  Second, please don't be annoyed if you receive a chain email forwarded to you by either of us because, again, we just don't want to take any chances :) 

Sort post today, wishing you all a nice, restful night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Gray Today

Anything but cancer

Our baby is finally free. Rest in peace Ty Louis Campbell.