Monday, September 13, 2010

Movin' on up!

Ty's MRI showed a significant decrease in the air that was trapped within his skull, so we have been officially released from the pediatric ICU and we are moving on up to the fourth floor.  Woo Hoo!  Thanks to everyone for your prayers.  We are working toward getting out of the hospital completely and hope to share good news pertaining to that over the next few days. 

In the meantime, we met with the oncologist team here at Cohen's Children's Hospital and they don't want to delay chemotherapy treatment any more than a week.  That was really hard to hear because we want to give Ty a break from all of this soo badly.  We are still seeking second opinions and have set up meetings with Sloan Kettering and CHOP so we will keep everyone posted on the turnout.  Regardless of how soon we begin treatment, we are determined to get him home - even if it's just for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment