Wedding weekend

I won't be able to post for a couple of days because Lou and I will be attending a wedding in Providence tonight.  Given the situation with Ty, I always wondered if I would be able to attend - and I am so thrilled to actually be going!  I can't wait to see my friend, Linda, in her wedding dress, and to party with some of my best friends who I don't get to see nearly enough these days.

The last time I saw Linda I told her that it's been so long since I've let loose, that I'm afraid I might embarrass her if I drink too much at her wedding!  She recently sent me a note that stated:

"I am so very much looking forward to seeing you on the Big Day and I wouldn't mind one bit if you got drunk off your keester and fell on the dance floor.  In fact, I would be honored."

While I certainly hope that doesn't happen, I just wanted to document the permission I received from the bride so when she looks back on her wedding video in horror she will know that she gave me the okay in advance ;)

I want to thank all of you who commented here and on Facebook about my post yesterday.  I am still smiling over that spiritual night we shared with Ty.  It was very special and I'm happy I was able to share it with you all.  The support I get from everyone is so uplifting and I don't know what I would do without you.

Here is Gavin.  We visited with friends recently and he found some of Eva's dress-up items.  I am so happy he's mine :)  He can make anyone laugh, even during the toughest times. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So Gray Today

Anything but cancer

Our baby is finally free. Rest in peace Ty Louis Campbell.