Anxious for tomorrow

Ty woke up at 3AM last night, and we've been up with him ever since.  In fact, he's still wide awake, watching a movie with Lou and I.  I can barely keep my eyes open, and he's asking me to cook him up some sausage and peppers.  It's true... and it's 9PM. 

Today was a very emotionally charged day for Lou and I.  I'm sure it was fueled by the fact that we aren't getting enough sleep, we are under a lot of stress, we are apprehensive about starting another round of chemo and, of course, we are simply worried sick about Ty.  I'm sure all will go well tomorrow.  I'm so happy about the fact that we are trying to do this outpatient.  I think Ty is going to do better this way.  Thank you, everyone, for your unending love and support.

Comments

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I'm praying for you guys to get a good night sleep and that everything will go perfect tomorrow. I miss you guys and love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So Gray Today

Anything but cancer

Our baby is finally free. Rest in peace Ty Louis Campbell.