Today we got some difficult news.  I don't have the energy to get into the details, but I will be sure to update everyone soon.  Don't worry, though... Ty is a fighter.

On days like this, it's very easy to get angry.  I hate the world around me.  I am mad at God and at all the differents Saints that I've prayed to for all of their different causes.  But luckily, these feelings are fleeting.  I just have to look at Ty and I am reminded that he is a gift.  That those long eyelashes and perfect pillowy lips are to be cherished, and that we are all so blessed to have him.  This photo is Ty sleeping at 3 months old, but it might as well be Ty sleeping at 3 years old.  This is God's work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Gray Today

Anything but cancer

Our baby is finally free. Rest in peace Ty Louis Campbell.