Well, we are less than $450 away from achieving that goal! I am utterly floored. I understand that Lou and I do a lot of fundraising for the cause on different levels and times are tough for so many. I just want to make it clear that we have zero expectations, and we are always overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of others. If you made a donation - thank you. If you joined our team as a runner - wow - thank you. And if you are unable to give, please know that you have already given so much just for keeping Ty in your thoughts and prayers and following him on this journey. We are forever grateful to each and every one of you, for all that you do for us in so many ways.
How could this have happened to something so perfect?
|Baby Ty on his first birthday|
We'll never know. But there is amazing research being done, and breakthroughs on the horizon that can help cure Ty and prevent this from happening to others. Thank you for helping us achieve that. We believe in what they are doing at The Children's Brain Tumor Project (Weill Cornell), and we are thrilled that Ty will be an ambassador at this event.
To help us reach our goal for the upcoming 5K:
- Visit http://www.braintumorevents.org/newyorkcity2012
- On the upper left hand side, there is a red button that reads Donate to Participant. Click it.
- Enter "Cindy Campbell" in the search fields (or any of our team members)
- Click on name when it appears (I am listed under Pawling, NY)
- When an individual's page comes up, you will see a button on the upper right hand side that reads "Give Now". Click it and follow the prompts from there
- If you don't wish to donate online, there will be a link to print out a form as well.