But, of course, I hate cancer more. My baby boy suffers a bazillion times more than I do during my simple little jog in the park. I am just being a whiny baby and I should be ashamed. Poor Ty just wants to have fun and to feel better. He doesn't want to do this anymore! Look at this face. Today he was so sad when we pulled into the parking lot for oxygen therapy. He cried "how many more times we hab to do wocketship?" We should be done in mid-August. To a four year old, that's forever. I just love this beautiful face. He is a trooper.
The 5K to support Ty's neurosurgery team at Weill Cornell is next weekend at Riverside Park. I can't THANK YOU ENOUGH for all of the generous donations we received already. Amazing. I am pasting the information again below. Please share with your friends if you have a chance. Thanks again!
To make a donation to our team:
- Visit http://www.braintumorevents.org/newyorkcity2012
- On the upper left hand side, there is a red button that reads Donate to Participant. Click it.
- Enter "Cindy Campbell" in the search fields (or any of our team members, right now I'm the only one registered.
- Click on my name when it appears (Pawling, NY)
- When my page comes up, you will see a button on the upper right hand side that reads "Give Now". Click it and follow the prompts from there
- If you don't wish to donate online, there will be a link to print out a form as well.