What a difference a day makes

I will work on the information for the upcoming events during Ty's oxygen therapy tomorrow morning (the only time I have to concentrate) but I just couldn't go to sleep before sharing a quick update about today.  Ty was great.  The best.  What a difference from yesterday.  When Ty feels good... when Ty is happy... it affects all of us.  Our entire family has been in a great mood today.  It was infectious and it was wonderful.  Here is my favorite picture from today. 



I also have to share this picture from today, posted alongside a photo of Ty when he was a toddler.  He has the same exact ridiculous grin in both. Even his hair is similar :)  I love it so much, I could just EAT HIM!! 




Goodnight.  XOXO.  More tomorrow. 

Comments

  1. Toddler Ty and Gavin look so much alike. There has been several times you share a pic of toddler Ty and at first I think it's Gavin. Both such beautiful boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!! So adorable.. I actually think Ty and Gavin look very different but are both ridiculously cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i please bite that nose???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So Gray Today

Anything but cancer

Our baby is finally free. Rest in peace Ty Louis Campbell.