Thursday, January 13, 2011

MRI underway after slight delay

I have this terrible habit of picking at my cuticles.  At this very moment, I am waiting for Ty to come out of MRI and three of my cuticles are a bloody mess - it's not pretty.  I guess my anxiety is pretty high.  I need to put the coffee down and get some hand cream :)

The snow was so severe when we woke up yesterday, we weren't able to make Ty's original appointment for MRI.  It worked out well, though, because we were able to reschedule for today and he is under anesthesia as I write this post.  I just wanted to update everyone to put any worried minds at ease.  No word yet.

We are scheduled to discuss the results with the doctors around 2PM today and I hope to post an update late tonight.  In the meantime, please keep praying for the best.  We will be beyond grateful if his condition remains stable - and of course on our knees in thanks if he shows any improvement.  Clinically, he is still doing well at home with the exception of some increased head pain so I am feeling very hopeful. 

XOXO. With love to you all. 


  1. Thinking of you all. Praying for and hoping to hear positive news later.

  2. Just wanted to wish Ty luck on his MRI. I saw you yesterday at the supermarket and I cant get your precious face and beautiful smile out of my head. Praying for you and your family, stay strong....

    (at the bank in the A&p)