I wish that Ty and me will fly on a flying pirate ship

Gavin wanted to make cupcakes tonight.  He's been asking for a while, so we finally did.  I realized he was not with us when we had our cupcake for Ty on his birthday, so Lou and I had Gavin sing to Ty and blow out a candle for him.  When it was time to make a wish, he said "I wish that Ty and me will fly on a flying pirate ship." 

That was a great wish.  Made Lou and I smile at our sweet Gavin.  Here is the video on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1tAF8PMSI4
 
 


Comments

  1. Precious. Happy Birthday sweet Ty..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done an amazing job parenting Gavin!!!!!! Happy Birthday to your angel! I think of your family often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The essence of sweetness ... and love. Happy Birthday, Ty. And, Gavin, I hope your wish comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that for you also Gavin. Like Peter Pan. Sweet moment in your beautiful family. It is really hard to believe that this month has such a bitter sweet meaning. I pray that you stay strong. Missing that smile of your baby every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't understand your pain before. Now I do. I wish I didn't. I am very sad for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, innocent baby. God bless you. Amazing parenting job under unimagineable circumstances. Happy Birthday in Heaven Ty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you considered writing a book??? Your view of the world is like no other....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. It is beautiful how much love he has for his big brother! A testiment to how fabulous a job you are both as parents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. crying! what a sweet love Gavin is, just like Ty. A perfect innocent wish, so heartbreaking. Wish Ty was here. Keep strong, I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So Gray Today

Anything but cancer

Our baby is finally free. Rest in peace Ty Louis Campbell.