Leapster!

I never thought I would like the idea of my almost 3-year old playing video games, but we had fun tonight playing with his very first Leapster.  In fact, Ty was laughing out loud when I played certain games with him.  He tired quickly, but that's okay, we're just so glad he had a little bit of fun today in spite of everything else that's going on.  Thanks so much to his 6-year old cousin James, who so generously gave up his Leapster so Ty would be able to play games in the hospital.  James, Ty loves you so much and tells all the nurses that you gave him his new game. 

Ty is still running a fever, so we are not out of the woods yet, but he is doing okay.

Comments

  1. He is in good hands. I am sure antibiotics are in place after surgery.
    Always in our prayers.
    Love you all.
    Rosalyn & Family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So Gray Today

Anything but cancer

Our baby is finally free. Rest in peace Ty Louis Campbell.